Our offer also includes the MCH-07 controller – an universal combined controller that allows the cooling of the milk contained in the tank and the cleaning of the tank. The controller is in a hermetic casing, for wall mounting (protection class IP65). It consists of a cooling control segment and a washing control segment.
The main features of the third generation MCH-07 controller in the PRO version (available from April 2021) are:
- number of relays increased to 8
- real time clock (RTC), allowing, among others to set two different programs depending on the time of day, as well as to set a different detergent depending on the time of day (morning-afternoon)
- hysteresis range from 0.2OC
- possibility of manual activation of the vacuum pump or the stirrer in two variants
- control of the stirrer and the unit (chiller)
- an additional signaling that the washing process has been started
- washing activation lock when cooling process is on and cooling activation lock when washing process is on
- 8 washing programs, fully programmable (including 4 factory-programmed, (including 3 for the milking devices and 1 for washing the tank), with the possibility of creating up to 100 steps (sequences) in each program
- possibility of skipping any step (sequence) during the program implementation, as well as the possibility of its extension
- possibility to set the delay of the controller switching on after a power failure
- pulse dosing option
- possibility to set two different cooling temperatures (initial and target), depending on the time elapsed since cooling was turned on
- cooling activation delay for the time of milking.
This controller is also available in a version with the possibility of controlling water heating (MCH-07T): with one temperature sensor common for the cooling segment and the washing segment (MCH-07T1) or with two temperature sensors, separate for each segment (MCH-07T2).
In the MCH-07T version:
- all the functions of the standard version are available
- the kit also includes a temperature sensor
- temperature can be set in the range of 20-80OC, every 0.5OC
- hysteresis for thermostatic control can be set in the range 1-20OC, every 1.0 OC
- relay 8 is factory set to control the heater
- possibility to set the temperature indication on the display during any step (sequence)
- possibility to set various variants of functions related to temperature:
- heating up to a predetermined temperature and processing to the next step (sequence)
- thermostatic control, i.e. controlling the heater in such a way that the temperature is kept within the set range for a specified period of time
- it is permissible to set both steps (sequences) with heating and with thermostatic control in the program.
The controller in the basic version and in the T version is also available in two variants:
- variant equipped with inputs/outputs on the back of the enclosure (MCH-07.b)
- variant with a flange around the front part of the enclosure and with inputs/outputs on the back of the enclosure (MCH-07.f), enabling the controller to be built, e.g. in a control cabinet.