Fifth generation of UMS series controllers soon!
In the second half of 2019, MAKOT plans to launch two models of UMS series controllers:
- standard model,
- model with temperature control.
In the standard model:
- control relays will be increased to 8, which will enable the implementation of many additional functions, including dosing detergents,
- a real-time clock will be placed, allowing the setting of two different programs depending on the time of day or two different detergents depending on the time of day (distinguish: morning – afternoon),
- ability to manually activate the vacuum pump or stirrer in two versions: according to the time programmed by the user or for manual shutdown,
- additional signaling for switching on the washing proces,
- user will have the ability to set up any program,
- ability to skip by the user of any step during the program operation, as well as the ability of extending any step during program operation,
- the user will have access to as many as 8 programs, including pre-programmed ones (3 milking programs and 1 program for washing milk tanks(,
- ability to edit pre-programmed programs, as well as to create own programs, also in the place of the pre-programmed ones (programming will take place using the controller's keyboard),
- increased number of steps (sequences) possible to create within the program – from 50 to 100; this will enable the implementation of pulsatile aeration,
- other functions of the controller will not change in relation to the previous version.
In a model with temperature control:
- all functions of the standard model will be available,
- the set includes a temperature sensor,
- temperature setting range can be set between 20-80 °C, every 0.5 °C,
- hysteresis adjustment range will be available for thermostatic control 1-20 °C, every 1.0 °C,
- relay no. 8 will be used to control the heater,
- ability to set the temperature values on the display at any step (sequence),
- ability to set variants of functions related to temperature:
- only heating to the set temperature and forwarding to the next step,
- ability to program thermostatic control, i.e. heater control, in such a way as to keep the temperature within a set range for a specified time,
- ability to set both the step with heating and the step with thermostatic control in each program.